Sunday, August 4, 2013

{yellow}

I couldn't choose just one today



Also there's been a flurry of kitchen activity! I made blueberry muffins (old fashioned link as the app doesn't do links and I'm lazy/one handed 'cause in feeding Allie).

http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/6865/to-die-for-blueberry-muffins

To die for blueberry muffins, I might add. Then I made sugar cookie dough for Doctor Who cookies but remembered this morning  that I HATE MAKING SUGAR COOKIES. Finally cleaned up the sticky mess from the countertop, rolled it between baking paper and put it, the rolling pin and cutters in the fridge. I'm not getting my hopes up, though. It seemed a little too thin.

I also made a sourdough starter this morning using the devilishly handsome Paul Hollywood's recipe. I've never made sourdough but my mom bought us both copies of his book while she was here and they made a gorgeous loaf last week so I thought I'd try it. I kind of like the idea of something you bake with being never ending...keep feeding it and it'll live forever. I'll have to take a picture once it gets all bubbly. 

Also from yesterday's kitchen:


Strawberry and Greek yogurt ice lollies!

1 comment: